Certified expert in digital forensics
- Digital Investigation
- Economic crime
- Execution of sentences
- Criminological assessments
- CAS in Digital Investigation, Center for Digital Investigation and Cryptology (CINC), Neuchâtel, 2019
- MAS in Fighting Economic Crime, Institute for the Fight against Economic Crime (ILCE), Neuchâtel, 2017
- B.A. in Criminology, Université Laval, Québec (Canada), 2015
- Certificate in Public Communication, Laval University, Quebec (Canada), 2012
- Vice-Dean, Institute for the Fight against Economic Crime and Center for Digital Investigation and Cryptology, Neuchâtel, since 2021
- Scientific collaborator, Institute for the fight against economic crime and Center for digital investigation and cryptology, Neuchâtel, since 2015
- Criminologist trainee, Penitentiary Service, Canton of Neuchâtel, 2015
- Preventing financial abuse, in Angewandte Gerontologie Appliquée, 2-2019.
- Financial abuse of seniors in Switzerland, in REISO, February 2019.
- Financial abuse of seniors, in Format Magazine No. 8, Swiss Police Institute, 2018.
- Financial abuse, Olivier Beaudet-Labrecque, Luca Brunoni & Isabelle Augsburger-Bucheli, Study report, Pro Senectute Switzerland, 2018.
- NGO exposure to fraud and corruption risks, Olivier Beaudet-Labrecque & Jeremy Isnard, in Expert-Focus 1-2/2018.
- Smart Contracts and Cybercrime: a Game Changer? Olivier Beaudet-Labrecque & Luca Brunoni, in Mathematical Structures and Modeling, 2017: 4(44).
- Swiss Association of Experts in the Fight against Economic Crime (ASECE)