- You click on “add to cart”.
- In the basket you click on “order”.
- You fill in the form and pay CHF 96.
- You will receive a link on your e-mail address to a secure form where you can submit your question in complete confidentiality, specify the details of your situation and, if necessary, upload a short document.
- We will immediately check for possible conflicts of interest and send you our response by e-mail within 24 hours.
- The answer is sent by email. It is validated by a licensed and registered criminal lawyer. It contains 3 parts that will briefly inform you about: 1) Your legal situation, 2) The options available to you and 3) The actions we recommend.
- CHF 96.00 incl. VAT, payable by credit card or Twint at the time of ordering.
- 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays in Switzerland and the Canton of Vaud) after receipt of your online payment and verification of any conflicts of interest. If the answer to your question requires the review of additional documents or information, the 24-hour period begins upon receipt of such documents or information.
- Our answer is established by a lawyer at the Bar, that is to say, a lawyer practicing every day the defense and representation of clients in court.
- By choosing Penalex Avocats SA, you have the guarantee that our response is validated by a lawyer specializing in criminal law (FSA), the highest degree of professional specialization that a lawyer can obtain in Switzerland.
- Our response not only provides you with information on your legal situation, but also on the options available to you.
- Our response finally gives you a recommendation for action.
- A quality/price ratio unheard of in the online legal services market.